- Staff temperatures will be taken daily.
- All common studio surfaces will be disinfected between lessons.
- Gloves will be provided for the staff to suit both student and staff preference.
- Personal use hand sanitizing units will be available in each ballroom.
- True HEPA air purification units have been installed in each ballroom and every office space.
- We have upgraded our HVAC filters to high efficiency Merv 13 and Merv 16 filters.
- Professional cleaning crews will be cleaning regularly after hours.
Prevention is key to good health, and everyone plays a part. Please join us in staying healthy by following these important guidelines:
- You can be proactive by taking your temperature at home. If it is elevated, please call us, and we can assist you in rescheduling.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home. If any students or staff arrive with symptoms of any illness, they will be asked to return home. Symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Fever (100.4 or higher)
- Increased fatigue
- Respiratory symptoms
- Diminished sense of taste
- Diminished sense of smell
- If you suspect you may have, or have indeed, contracted COVID-19, we trust you will have yourself tested and / or treated, and will inform us so that together we can take the measures necessary to sustain the health of our studio community.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us at the studio either via phone (301-590-0387) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to seeing all of you back in the studio as soon as possible.
Stay safe and keep dancing!!