(will learn Latin dances, classic ballroom dances & specialty dances)
ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE CENTER – Gaithersburg, MD.
This won’t sound like a real job. Don’t freak out!
We are expanding our business and we are looking for applicants with great People Skills to train to become Full Time Latin and Ballroom Dance instructors.
Brace yourself: You do not need any experience to apply for, or get, this job.
(See the WARNING above)
Here’s the pitch:
- 1. Send over a regular and/or dance resume.
(see the warning above: no dance experience necessary)
- 2. From there, we bring in the best “people-people” for interviews.
- 3. For all of those selected, we immerse them in a comfort zone altering boot camp
- 4. When ready, we transition them into full time dance instructors.
So, are you a Customer Service Rep, Restaurant Host/Hostess, Barista, Football Player, Soccer Coach, Theatre Geek, Amateur Filmmaker, Public Speaker, Personal Trainer, Camp Counselor, Majored in Changing Your Major, or are you just the life of the party?
Congratulations, you have people skills. This could be the perfect job for you!!
NOTE: This is a horrible job if you prefer:
- 1. Cubicles
- 2. Anti-social behavior
- 3. Very limited physical contact
WHAT WE TEACH:
Through the paid training program you’ll learn how to dance the Tango, Swing, Salsa, Samba, and everything else you may have seen on TV. Our company (Arthur Murray) has been teaching the world to dance since 1912. There are nearly 300 locations all over the globe, and you have a chance to be a part of one of the top schools in the world.
So if you’re:
- sick of the cubicle jungle, the khaki jungle, or the food service jungle.
- if you traded your time for a degree you want nothing to do with.
- if you’re sick and tired of trading your artistic, athletic, or creative side for a 9 to 5…
We might have the perfect job for you. All the perks of a creative dance job, with the security of:
- Full Time employment
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Vacation Pay/Sick leave Pay
We offer excellent training, compensation and advancement opportunities.
Please fill out the following form to begin the application process.